Wanna rip and backup episodic Blu-ray TV shows to popular video formats for playing on portable devices? You have come to the right place. The following article will share an easy solution to help you rip/backup episodes from Blu-ray discs losslessly.
To rip and digitize episodes from Blu-ray discs, you can make full use of a professional Blu-ray ripping tool. To save your time, Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper (Windows/Mac) is highly recomended with below features:
- Support any (protected) 2D/3D Blu-ray and DVD discs as input.
- Batch rip episodes from Blu-ray disc to 250+ popular 4K/1080P/720P MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, MPEG video formats for playing on iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android, Apple TV, PS3/PS4, etc.
- Decrypt newest and latest blu-ray copy protection like MKB V63, AACS, BD+, CSS, Region, RCE, Sony ARccOS and PuppetLock.
- Have a high quality output video without any audio video out of sync problems.
- Copy full Blu-ray disc content in original file structure, or directly copy Blu-ray main movie as you like.
- With a built-in editor to help you crop, trim, add personal watermark, adjust video effect.
- Support inserting SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles into your Blu-ray/DVD movie and save as personal creation for enjoyment.
Free download best Blu-ray Ripper:
Step-by-step to Rip and Backup Episodes from Blu-ray to 1080P H.264 MP4/MKV
NOTE: Anywhere from 30 to 60 GB of hard disk space is needed depending on what you’re ripping. Blu-Rays are big, and we’re going to rip the whole thing to our drive first, so depending on the movie you’re ripping and the quality you want in your final movie file, you’ll need a good amount of space. Here, Windows version Blu-ray ripper taken as example, Mac share the same way except tiny differences on interface.
Step 1. Add Blu-ray Movies
Install and launch the best Blu-ray ripper, then click “load disc” icon to load your Blu-ray movies to the program. This program will automatically choose the main titles of the Blu-ray TV shows. If you want to rip Blu-ray to different episodes, you can tick each chapter instead of the whole Blu-ray main title.
Step 2. Select output format
Hit the Format drop-down menu and choose MKV HD Video(*.mkv), H.264 HD Video(*.mp4) from the HD Video or Common Video list as the output format. Of course, you can select other presets according to your devices.
Tip: Click the “Settings” icon to adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality. To keep multiple audio tracks, you can set the output as 5.1 channels.
Step 3. Start Ripping Episodic Blu-ray
At last, tap the Convert button to rip/convert episodic Blu-ray to the proper formats. When the conversion is finished, open the output folder, locate the generated files.
Now, you’re able to play the converted Blu-ray episodes on any portable device, HDTV without hassle.