RipIt makes it extremely easy to rip content off DVDs on your Mac. Simply put a DVD into your computer and open RipIt. A small screen will pop up with a picture of a DVD and details about the information stored on the DVD you inserted. Then, you hit the rip button. However, RipIt lacks of converting Blu-ray/DVD to popular video formats, and can’t not deal with Blu-ray/DVD Video_TS, ISO/IFO files, there are the chief reasons it ranks so low in our review of the best Mac DVD copy software. Don’t worry, we’ll present the simple way to rip Blu-ray/DVD with best RipIt Alternative on Mac in this simple guide.
Here, Brorsoft iMedia Converter for Mac can be one of the best RipIt Alternative with below features:
- Easily and losslessly convert video, Blu-ray & DVD in one place
- Rip DVD/Blu-ray to any format or Backup DVD/Blu-ray on Mac
- Convert video to any popular format like AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, FLV and more
- Native codecs ensure the best results when using iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere & more
- Provide 150+ video presets for iPad, iPhone, Apple TV and more
- Easy Operation and ultrafast conversion speed on Mac (High Sierra Included)
Guide: Rip and Convert Blu-ray/DVD, Videos with Best RipIt Alternative on Mac
Step 1. Install and run best RipIt alternative converter, then click “load disc” button to import your Blu-ray/DVD and click “load file” button to import videos to the program.
Step 2. Press on “Format” button to choose a proper output format like “H.264 .mp4”, “MKV” from “Common Video” or “HD Video” category as output format. Or you can choose other presets according to your devices.
Tip: You also can click the “Setting” button and adjust the video codec, video frame, video resolution, audio codec, etc.
Step 3. When everything is ok, you can click the “Convert” button to rip and convert Blu-ray, DVD and videos with best RipIt alternative.
Once the conversion is finished, click the “Open” button to locate the ripped files, then play the converted Blu-ray/DVD videos on Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV as you like.