iPhone X features a new all-screen design. Face ID, which makes your face your password, and 5.8-inch Super Retina screen fills the hand and dazzles the eyes. In addition, the wireless charging makes you never worry about the power issues when watching some longer and high-definition movies during a travel. Uses can purchase and download the latest movies like Wonder Woman, Beauty and Beast 2017, etc from iTunes for great enjoyment. The question is if you already have the Blu-rays, you must don’t want to pay it again. So, in this article, let’s focus on how to rip Blu-ray for Watching on the new iPhone X on the go.
To rip Blu-ray to iPhone X compatible video/audio formats, you can make full use of a Blu-ray to iPhone Converter. Here, Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper for Windows | Mac is one of the best Blu-ray to iPhone Converter that highly recommended with below features:
- Rip, convert and losslessly backup any (protected) Blu-ray and DVDs to iPhone X compatible video/audio formats
- Easy-to-use and up-to-date to deal with latest Blu-ray copy protection such as: AAC, BD+, CSS, Region, RCE, Sony ARccOS and PuppetLock, etc.
- Convert Blu-ray to 250+ popular formats like: H.265/HEVC, AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, MPEG, MOV, MKV, RMVB, FLAC, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, M4A, etc.
- Provides the preset formats with optimized settings for over 150 popular devices, including iPhone (iPhone 8), iPad (iPad Pro), Samsung Galaxy phones(Galaxy Note8, S8/S8+), Windows Phone, TVs(Apple TV 5, Sony TV, Samsung TV), PS4/3, Xbox One S and many more.
- Customize BD/DVD Videos: Trim and crop Blu-ray/DVD videos, split longer video into multiple clips or merge several videos into one, insert SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles to Blu-ray/DVD videos, add personal watermark, etc.
Free download best Blu-ray to iPhone Converter:
Guide: Rip/Convert Blu-ray to iPhone X Compatible Formats for Watching on the go
Mac Version Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper taken as example, Windows share the same steps. Just keep in mind you have download the right version, Mac platform .exe files cannot be installed on Windows OS – and vice versa.
Step 1. Load Blu-ray Movies
Install and launch the best Blu-ray to iPhone converter, and click “load disc” button to load your Blu-ray movies to this program.
The Blu-ray titles and chapters will be listed on the program within a few seconds.
Step 2. Select output format
Go to Format bar and select a proper format i.g. H.264 MP4 format from Common Video or HD Video category for iPhone X.
Or you can select the preset in iPhone category.
Tip: If you like, you can click “Edit” button to do some editing work like cropping, trimming, adjusting video/audio effect, adding subtitles.
Step 3. Start Ripping Blu-ray for iPhone X
When everything is ok, click Convert to rip/convert your Blu-rays to H.264 MP4 videos for iPhone X.
Once finished, click Open to get the ripped videos, then transfer them to iTunes library and sync to the iPhone X.
Now you’re able to watch the converted Blu-ray movies on iPhone X anywhere, anytime.
If you not only want to rip Blu-rays, but also intent to rip DVDs or convert HD Videos such as 4K XAVC/XAVC-S, MXF, MKV, WMV for iPhone X, Brorsoft Video Converter Ultimate (or iMedia Converter for Mac) will be your first and best choice.